Our pre-packed sample kits for easy and straightforward manual or automated collection of water samples ensure highest standards to prevent DNA cross-contamination. The kit includes a detailed and illustrated protocol making sampling as easy as preparing a cup of coffee.
Water sampling for eDNA Analysis:
- Usage of disposable sampling material.
- Water uptake in a single-use syringe or sample bag.
- Positioning of the filter and filtering of water by hand or via an electric hydraulic pump.
- Storage and transport of the filters at 4 – 7°C.
- Isolating eDNA from the sample by Sinsoma.
Watch our video and see how easy peasy sample collection can be: